Weed Beef Jerky Recipe
Estimated 2-minute read
Do you enjoy hiking, backpacking, or camping in the mountains or on the beach? If so, we have a tremendous cannabis-infused snack for you to enjoy.
Weed beef jerky can be delicious if you know how to prepare it correctly. One of the best things about this medicated dish is that you can vary the marinade recipe to your liking. Moreover, it doesn’t need refrigeration, so you can also carry it in a container wherever you go for as long as it lasts. The following article will teach you how to make cannabis-infused beef jerky to create the ideal to-go snack.
Cannabis-infused Beef Jerky Recipe
To infuse the beef with cannabis, you can use canna-honey instead of regular honey. Some recipes use cannabis tincture to make the marinade from it. However, in this recipe, we will prepare our dried meat using our sweet canna-honey.
- Large zip bag
- Paper towel
- Baking tray
- Wire rack
- 2 lbs of top-round, thinly sliced beef
- ¾ of a cup of Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ of a cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Canna-Honey
- 2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of red cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika or to taster
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
Step by step
- Take the large zip bag and pour the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, canna-honey, and the rest of the ingredients into it to mix them. This will be the marinade for your jerky. Once you have your marinade, place the finely sliced meat inside the bag. After you put all the beef in the zip bag, squeeze the excess air out of the bag and put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 175 ° F and take a baking sheet, cover it with foil, and place the wire rack on top of it.
- Remove the marinated beef from the zip bag and transfer it to a clean, dry sheet of paper towels to remove excess marinade. Then, place the meat on the wire rack, making a thin layer of meat on top.
- Take the baking tray into the oven and bake the beef for at least 3 to 4 hours or until the meat looks dry and leathery.
- After your marijuana beef jerky is dry and well cooked, remove the tray from the oven and let it cool.
Your tasty, practical, and therapeutic weed beef jerky is entirely ready for your enjoyment. This snack can last up to 2 weeks in storage, so you won’t have to worry about your precious cannabis buds going to waste.