Medicated Chicken Wings Recipe
There you are, sitting in front of those juicy chicken wings that call you just by their aroma. You are about to grab them while imagining how good those golden delicacies will taste in your mouth. In every bite, you can feel how the flavor fills your palate.
Glorious, isn’t it? Now add the heavenly touch of marijuana. This time not by smoking, but by mixing it with your delicious homemade wings to share with your friends during a night in.
Cannabis Chicken Wings Recipe
- A deep fryer
- A kitchen temperature gauge
- Cutting board
- Slotted spoon
- Paper towels
- A bowl
- 2 pounds of fresh chicken wings
- Vegetable oil or cooking oil
- Red hot sauce
- One stick or ½ cup of cannabis butter
- Ranch dressing
Making Cannabis-Infused Butter
- Preheat your oven to 250°F (121°C) for 15 minutes.
Break the buds up with a grinder. If you don’t have one, you can use your fingers. However, we highly recommend using our KLIP grinder to slice fine herbs in a snap that readily mixes with the ingredients while preserving its precious trichomes. The result will be a powerful cannabutter.
- Cover your baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spread your flower as evenly as possible on it. Then take it to the oven for 30 minutes or as long as it takes for the weed to change color from bright green to dark brown-green.
- Check on your ground cannabis flower from time to time and stir to allow every piece to cook evenly.
- When the flower has turned brown, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool. If it crumbles easily between your fingers, it is ready to use.
- Take your preferred unsalted butter and infuse it with the decarboxylated weed. Heat both ingredients for about 30-60 minutes.
- Stir every 15 or 20 minutes, making sure the butter doesn’t burn.
- Let the liquid cool at room temperature for an hour before placing it in the refrigerator. When the butter is solid, it will float to the top and let you remove the excess water.
- You can store the cannabutter in the refrigerator for short-term use or store it in an air-tight container in the freezer, where it will last up to 6 months.
Step by step
First of all, remove the wingtip, which is furthest away from the chicken's body. Then, separate the flappers (the middle part of the wing) from the chops (the juicy, fleshy part that is the closest to the chicken’s body). Once you have done that, put the chicken in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil to 375°F degrees in the deep frying pan. Make sure there is enough room to add the chicken once the oil is hot. We recommend keeping measuring the temperature using a temperature gauge.
When the oil reaches the desired temperature, start putting the chicken wings carefully into the frying pan with the boiling oil. Add one piece at a time as the oil will be boiling and bubbling at this point. Do not add too many chicken wings at once, or else the oil will boil over the pan. Let the chicken fry for 12 minutes. Control the flame making sure the temperature of the oil stays close to 375°F. Use a slotted spoon to keep the pieces separated, so they do not stick together in the oil.
Meanwhile, make your Marijuana Hot Sauce. Melt the cannabis butter in a microwave or on the stove, then mix with hot sauce in a bowl with an equal proportion of hot sauce and cannabutter. For example, half a cup of hot sauce and half a cup of butter. Use a whisk to mix it well. Do not forget to keep an eye on the chicken, so you don’t overcook it.
The chicken wings must have cooked evenly by this now. Once you check this, lower the flame on the pan and use the slotted spoon to take the chicken wings out and put them on a pan covered with enough paper towels so that they absorb the excess oil.
At last, take your delicious wings into a large bowl so you can pour as much Marijuana Hot Sauce as you like over them.Did your senses fly with our Medicated Chicken Wings Recipe? In that case, you will love to try the Weed Mac and Cheese Recipe that will take your regular macaroni to a whole new level with the awesomeness of weed, so you keep impressing your friends and enjoying yourself with incredible edibles.