Vegan Brownie Edibles Recipe
Of all the cannabis-infused desserts, the space brownie or canna-brownie is one of the oldest and most popular among cannabis users and non-users. It is one of the first cannabis-infused edibles known worldwide because it features in multiple films and the undeniable growth of the cannabis industry in general. Plus, brownies are a sweet edible chocolate choice that shines for itself and is liked by many. Definitely, a sweet and delicious edible that makes your mouth water just by hearing it named.
This exquisite dessert has been around for quite a while ago. But it has been a long time since Marie Kelley´’s first brownie recipe, and we can genuinely say that the days of the stereotype of that old hippie offering brownies with cannabis are long gone.
Now, the simple term is taken much more seriously, primarily because beyond their well-known recreational use, cannabis-infused brownies can now indeed exert a therapeutic function on the human body. Canna-brownies could have medicinal uses that can be very beneficial for their consumers, such as helping manage anxiety or release stress and pain relief and even treating insomnia depending on the dosage.
Whether you're looking to enjoy the therapeutic benefits that this cannabis-infused edible could bring you or you just want to enjoy the fun of eating a dessert that also gets you high, this article is definitely for you. We will show you an easy recipe to make vegan weed brownies in just a couple of minutes.
Vegan Weed Brownies Recipe
If you are a vegan food lover and are looking for a way to add a bit more fun to your ethically baked delicious dessert, you are just on the right track. We have selected for you a vegan canna-brownie recipe that is quite practical and easy to make.
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking pan
- Measuring cups
- 1 cup of vegan canna-milk or water
- 1 cup of canna-butter
- 2 cups of pastry flour
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Decarb Your Flower
In case you don’t have cannabutter, you can make yours to add to this vegan brownie edible. Although it takes time, it will definitely pay off, as you will use your favorite cannabis strains for this purpose and control the amount of THC, CBD, or any other cannabinoid you like.
- Preheat your oven to 250 F.
- Grind 20 grams of buds. We recommend using our KLIP since it will quickly create a fine powder to mix with the ingredients. Moreover, your ground weed will preserve its trichomes, enabling you to have a more powerful cannabutter.
- Spread the ground flower on a baking sheet and take it to the oven for 45 minutes.
- Check on your ground cannabis flower from time to time and stir to allow every piece to cook evenly.
- When the flower has turned brown, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool. If it crumbles easily between your fingers, it is ready to use.
When finished, take your preferred oil or and infuse it with the decarbed weed. We recommend using coconut oil for this recipe, as it will add some sweetness to the vegan brownie mix. Heat both ingredients for about 30-60 minutes. Stir every 15 or 20 minutes, making sure the carrier oil doesn’t burn.
Step by Step
- Start by setting your oven’s temperature to 350°F.
- Stir the flour, sugar, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder together into the large bowl. Then, pour the vegan canna-milk or water, the canna-butter, and the vanilla extract into the bowl, and mix everything until it's homogeneously blended.
- Spread the resulting brownie batter evenly on the baking pan.
- Place the baking pan in the 350°F preheated oven and bake the brownie for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top of the brownie is no longer shiny.
- Take the baking pan off the oven and let it cool for at least 10 minutes before serving the brownie.
- Cut the brownie into smaller pieces from the size you prefer, and it is ready to be eaten.
Simple, straightforward and practical, and incredibly delicious. Now you have these tasty vegan canna-brownies that can perfectly accompany you as a dessert after any meal or be the vehicle to fun in an afternoon of sharing with friends. Enjoy your vegan canna-brownies in the way you prefer and don’t forget to be careful with how many servings of brownie you eat, because, with such a delicious and elevating dessert at hand, we know how easy it can be to eat more than necessary.