This thirst-quencher is an Indian street corner staple. It has a simple allure that makes it perfect for sobre celebrations and an exciting refreshment on a hot day. Salty, sweet, sour, and cold, it's a bit like an electrolyte, so good pre/ during/ post-exercise. The sugar syrup required is worth making in bulk and having in your fridge for general drink-making/ sweetening.
- Pan and bottle for sugar syrup.
- A clean KLIP.
- Cool cup.
- 2 minutes (if prepared with syrup and ice)
- Save the zest of your squeezed limes. Mix zest with sugar or salt and grind through the KLIP as a mixer and garnish.
For 2 lime sodas.
- 1 sea salt (Maldon)
- 2 x limes,
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup*
- 250ml soda water
- For the Sugar Syrup: Put equal parts sugar* and water (we used 200g sugar + 200ml water makes 300ml of syrup) in a pan and bring to a soft bubble to dissolve.
- Transfer syrup into a bottle and store it in the fridge for up to a month.
*Can use brown sugar, coconut sugar of standard white sugar
For a high time, add a shot of tequila or vodka. For a chill, add a dash of CBD oil. Any herb dust leftover in the KLIP can also benefit the drink (depending on how you like it)
The kind of drink: That makes you feel like you're on holiday 😉
Weed Beef Jerky Recipe
Cannabis Granola Bars Recipe
Medicated Chicken Wings Recipe
Fruity Pebbles Edibles Recipe
Weed Grilled Cheese Recipe
Edible Gummy Worms Recipe
Snickerdoodle Recipe Using Cannabutter
How to Make Cannabis Honey
Weed Mac and Cheese Recipe
Weed Cornbread Recipe
Infused French Fries Recipe
Cannabis Hummus Recipe
Cannabutter Pancakes Recipe
Lollipop Edibles Recipe
Toffee Edibles Recipe
Vegan Brownie Edibles Recipe
Edible Donuts Recipe
Edible Cheez Its Recipe
Rice Krispie Treats Edibles Recipe
Vegan chocolate-orange cookies (with hemp)